TzPro API Docs
🌱 Get Started
TzPro is a developer-friendly API for accessing raw and indexed data from the Tezos Blockchain.
TzPro is currently an invitation-only service. Join our waitlist and reserve your spot to be part of the next batch of users.
📦 Available Services
Everything you need to be successful on Tezos:
- Tezos RPC – ground-truth & mempool data from rolling or archive nodes, transaction sending
- Tezos Index – transactions, wallet & contract state, bakers info, etc.
- Token Index – everything about financial assets, NFTs, LP, domains, minting, transfers, metadata
- DeFi Index – in-depth activity, positions, prices across all DEX, farming and lending protocols
- NFT Index – sales, listings, auctions, prices and analytics across all NFT markets
- Identity Index – Domains, Profiles, smart contract metadata and curated metadata on well known wallets
- Price Index – fiat prices, token prices, NFT prices
Try one of our SDKs for quick and simple integration:
- TzGo SDK, powerful Golang library for working directly with the Tezos RPC
- TzPro SDK, official TzPro Golang SDK for integrating your services and apps
Learn more about available plans and pricing on the tzpro.io website. For large projects we offer private API servers with unlimited volume and max performance. Talk to us on Discord or send us an email if you are interested.